Fabulous News - Health Video Update Part XI - Hi guys! I haven't posted an update in what seems like ages! My gut health plateaued for quite some time after my last video, so there wasn't that much n...
I just received the Kreativ Blogger Award!
I received this wonderful Kreativ Blogger award and I am so honored to have received it from my favorite artist, Lisa Cole (...seeing stars...)! Thank you so very much Lisa!
Now the fun part is that I get to tell you 7 things that I love, and then I nominate 7 other beautiful people for this award.
1. I love my daughter. I wake up every single morning happy to see her smiling face. I cannot think of a better way to spend my day than to spend it with her. She is such an amazing person and I am so proud of the very young woman she is turning into.
2. My husband, Rory. I love him very dearly. He is the one that holds me together. He always knows exactly what I need and he is always there for me when I need him the most. Rory is an amazing human being, so loving, caring, and especially honest. I trust him with my life, my heart, and my soul.
3. My friends. I have to say that I have some of the most amazing friends. I don't see them very often because of our physical location, but I know without a shadow of a doubt that if I needed them, they would be there for me. They have spread out all over the world since high school and college, so no matter where I go, I know I will have a friend nearby.
4. Music is so inspirational to me. I love music that has a positive message. Michael Franti, Bright Eyes, Aeon Spoke, Phish, and so many others. They all inspire me and show me that there is goodness in the world. There is one song by Bright Eyes that reminds me of my husband so much that it makes me feel so wonderful and loved, even when Rory is not around.
Bright Eyes - First Day of My Life
5. I love nature and the outdoors. I can't say that enough. I feel at peace when I am surrounded by nature. The color of green is so calming, and to be in the forest surrounded by beautiful shades of green, with streaks of bright sunlight caressing the leaves that are already dancing in the breeze...I can't really express how wonderful that is to me.
6. I love creating something that I can be proud of. Making something for a friend or family member that I put hard work into and just looks lovely is a gift to me. Whether it's a delicious raw meal for a friend, a birthday card for family, or a beautiful bag as a holiday gift, making these for other people makes me feel so good.
7. Last but not least, I love meeting amazing people on the Internet. I love that I can meet this wonderful, beautiful woman from Texas, which is sooo far away, and feel like I can have a real friendship with her. I love that I can meet wonderful artists like Lisa when I probably would have never met her otherwise. I love that there are forums like Raw Fu and Give It To Me Raw, where people can talk about their experiences and support each other. And I love writing this blog, in the hopes that someone somewhere might read it and feel inspired to share their story as well.
Well, that's my 7, but I have so many more left unspoken! There is so much in this wonderful world to love!
Now I get to nominate 7 other wonderful people!
1. The beautiful HiHoRosie has such a wonderful and creative blog about her journey with raw foods, and lately about her exciting pregnancy.
2. Earthmother has one of the most beautiful and inspiring raw food blogs I have found. It's just amazing!
3. LouLou has a very well written blog that I've only recently discovered. She takes really cute pictures and makes some great food for those who are transitioning to raw food, or don't plan to be 100% raw.
4. I found Paulina's blogs one day a few months ago and I thought they were both brilliant. The one that I am nominating is a blog that she uses to write amazing book reviews, which has inspired me to read more!
5. My friend Tawni Lay. She's new to blogging, but she has so much heart, and so much to share.
6. Nibbit is a young woman living in the Netherlands and she is sharing a very detailed, honest and personal story of her raw food journey.
7. Lastly, Rory's blog is very special to me. I never knew that he was such a wonderful writer until I started to read his blogs. He puts so much energy and love into his posts and that just makes me love what he writes so much more.
I was limited to only 7, but there are so many more wonderful people out there that I could nominate. Thank you Lisa for giving me this wonderful award!