12/15/08

Back from CT

Wow what a vacation! I honestly don't know where to start, but I can tell you that we had a really great time. There is so much more to do in CT than there is in Nowheresville, PA. There was a Whole Foods (actually, a few of them) that we spent over 5 hours at one evening (no joke!). There are no stores like that within 4 hours of our home. Rory had a great time at the raw restaurant, Catch a Healthy Habit Cafe, and even visited a few times. We had such a good time, but I won't bore you with all the "spending time with family" details. We actually decided to move to CT in the early Spring!

This is me and Isabel on Rory's Moms' couch.

Regretfully, I was not able to stick to my diet 100%, so I ended up gaining 2 pounds :( I hope to lose those pounds quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment